Alaska Airlines flash sale with one-way flights starting at $29
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Following a flash sale a mere three days ago, Alaska Airlines is back with a one-day deal offering one-way flights starting at just $29 for select routes.
For more TPG news and deals delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
Airline: Alaska Airlines.
Routes: To and from SFO/ATL/JFK/EWR/DCA/AUS/SEA/LAX/ORD/STL and others.
How to book: Directly through the airline’s sale page.
Travel dates: Feb. 1-March 9, 2022 (exact dates and availability depend on the route).
Book by: 11:59 p.m. PT on Jan. 13, 2022.
This deal is available on various Alaska Airlines routes for one-way Saver and Main fares, including:
Although advertised as a one-way flight deal, you can stack two one-way flights to make a round-trip. This round-trip flight from SFO-JFK reflects two one-way tickets priced at $69 each.
If your travel dates are flexible, search Alaska’s low-fare calendar to view the lowest available fares by date.
The fine print
Although you’ll find discounts on both Saver and Main fares, the cheapest fares available will be the Saver fares, which can be changed or canceled within 24 hours of purchase.
Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or all days within the sale time frame. Passengers are allowed one carry-on and one personal item; checked luggage starts at $30.
Maximize your purchase
Don’t forget to use a card that earns points for airfare purchases, such as The Platinum Card® from American Express (5 points per dollar on airfare booked directly with the airline or through American Express Travel, on up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year), Citi Prestige® Card (5 points per dollar on airfare), Citi Premier® Card, Chase Sapphire Reserve (3 points per dollar on airfare), American Express® Gold Card (3 points per dollar on airfare when booked directly with the airline or through Amex Travel), the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2 points per dollar on travel) or the Alaska Airlines Visa Signature® credit card for 3 points per dollar on eligible Alaska purchases. Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
The information for the Citi Prestige Card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Travel must be booked in less than 12 hours, so time is of the essence!
Featured photo of the Alaska Airlines maintenance hangar at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport by George Rose/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees